Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Through a bad case of writer's block

I really don't know what my problem is. I have the ideas, and even sometimes the words, but when I write them down....nothing. It's usually just junk to me, and I don't like it at all.

Tonight I'm trying to write my first article for Examiner.com, and I don't know if I'm nervous because this is my first paying writing job, or I'm just so fried my ideas are just that, ideas. No meat, just cheesy phrases that mean nothing to me, and I don't want it to be that way. Now on this website I have to have an objective view on books. Which is, for me, slightly difficult, but slowly I'm learning, and hopefully I'll be able to write these articles easier like how I write my blog.

For now though, I'm stuck, and maybe just by writing this I can loosen something up, or completely hate it

No comments:

Post a Comment